Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome - Why Grand Baseball Concourse

Baseball is known as our grand old game, in my part of the world that is primarily played at the intersection of E. 161 Street and River Avenue where I get to watch the Yankees and the rest of the American League. The ballpark is near the Grand Concourse, one of the most notable streets in the Bronx and when combing my brain for blog names, though it seemed kind of lengthy, the combination seemed appropriate.

What's also appropriate is discussion about baseball, whether it's debating MVP races, Cy Young races or exploring history.

Since I'm a bit of a music fan, you'll get various musical references from time to time.

I'm not here to offer a running play by play of games, you can get that from other sources. This is a spot to be original, insightful, creative and most importantly - interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment